Let's explore the most common tasks you'll likely need on a day to day basis.
Your calendar URL will be provided to you by a member of your organisation. It's usually structured as events.mylibrary.com, and the staff portal can be found by appending /staff to the end, for example: events.mylibrary.com/staff. This might be one worth bookmarking! You can also use the 'Staff' link in the Calendar homepage's footer menu to log in.
Log in as a staff member using your dedicated platform credentials, or with your Microsoft 365 credentials if enabled by your organisation.
- Enter your username
- Enter your password
- Click 'Log in With Microsoft'
- Enter your work Microsoft email address
- Enter your work Microsoft password
You can view the events calendar from two views, as staff and as a member of the public.
- When logged in, a circle will appear in the bottom right-hand corner, labelled 'ST', this means you are in the Staff View
- Click this to access the Public View, the button will change to 'PB', this means you are in the Public View
- Alternatively, from the events manger home page the 'events calendar' button will take you to the public view of the events calendar
- To see the Public View of any event, click the 'view event' button
You can search for events from the staff view.
- Enter Search term in search box
- The search can include location, category, future event month and past events
- Click Search
- Filter the display by, event name, date or location by clicking on the title