Getting StartedUsing the Events CalendarAdd Event to Device CalendarAdd an EventAdd/Edit LocationAdd LocationAdd LocationEdit LocationAdvanced SettingsCancel, Refund & Unpublish EventsClone EventsContact AttendeesCreate BrochureDownload SpreadsheetEdit & Approve Pending EventsEdit EventsEvent ExportEvent SeriesManage APIsStaff Access & PermissionsStaff BookingTips & TricksView StatisticsWaiting Lists
Add or Edit Event Locations
Let's explore how to add additional event locations outside of your regular venues and how to edit the locations.
If you need to add more event locations, an administrator will need to access the Advanced options.
- Select 'Advanced' from the Menu on the left-hand side
- Select 'Manage Event Locations'
- Select 'Create New Location'
- Add 'Name'- enter the name of the location
- Add 'Phone'- enter a phone number that people can use to find out more information about the event and to book over the phone
- Add Address- enter the address using Address Line 1, 2, Suburb, Postcode and State
- Add 'Website'- enter a website where members can find out more information about the venue or location
- Select 'Public Visibility' ' if this event location will be listed as a filtering option for the public when viewing locations
- Select 'Staff Visibility' ' if this event location will need to be selected for staff when adding events and filtering
- Click Create
- Click Close
- Select Advanced from the Menu on the left-hand side
- Select Manage Event Locations
- Find location under Current Locations
- Click on the field that needs to be edited
- Click Save