Getting StartedUsing the Events CalendarAdd Event to Device CalendarAdd an EventAdd/Edit LocationAdvanced SettingsAdvanced SettingsCancel, Refund & Unpublish EventsClone EventsContact AttendeesCreate BrochureDownload SpreadsheetEdit & Approve Pending EventsEdit EventsEvent ExportEvent SeriesManage APIsStaff Access & PermissionsStaff BookingTips & TricksView StatisticsWaiting Lists
Use this page to customise key aspects of the events calendar.
- Select the 'Advanced' tab on the left-hand menu
- Choose a 'Single Name' and 'Plural Name' for the title of your locations
- Set how long before an event 'Email reminders' are sent in hours
- Set the number of hours for the 'Waiting List Window' - this is how long a person has to claim their ticket before it expires
- Set the 'Max Waiting List Tickets' number that can be requested by a member for a single event
- Set the number of hours before an event 'Refund Deadline'- this is how long before an event a booked in member can cancel a booking and still receive a refund when cancelling online
- Set the number of days after an event that an email for 'Event Feedback (is) Sent'
- Select the colour swatch or type a hex code to choose a colour that is used as the 'Calendar Theme Colour'- for best practice use a dark colour
- Enter an 'Accounts Email'- where key information regarding payment information will be sent
- Enter email address/es for 'Event approval notifications' to receive notifications for each event that is approved - you can input multiple email addresses with a comma between emails addresses
- Set a warning message with 'Warning Button Text' 'Warning Button URL' and 'Warning Message' and leave blank if not required- if filled this can provide members with key booking or event information and is displayed on the top of the public home view
- Provide and set API keys - do not tamper with these fields once you're set up