Getting StartedUsing the Events CalendarAdd Event to Device CalendarAdd an EventAdd/Edit LocationAdvanced SettingsCancel, Refund & Unpublish EventsClone EventsContact AttendeesCreate BrochureDownload SpreadsheetEdit & Approve Pending EventsApproving eventsEdit EventsEvent ExportEvent SeriesManage APIsStaff Access & PermissionsStaff BookingTips & TricksView StatisticsWaiting Lists
Edit & Approve Pending Events
Once an event has been submitted it needs to be reviewed and approved before it appears on the events calendar for the public to see. Pending Approval is only visible for staff with the manager and administrator access level.
This functionality is exclusively available to users with Manager or Admin level access permissions.
- Click 'Pending Approval' on the left-hand side menu
- All submitted events pending approval are listed
- Events appear in chronological event date order
- Click the event title or the edit icon (blue square with a pencil) to view, edit and approve a listed event
- Check all event details
- Select Yes/No if the event is a Featured Event, these will appear in the carousel on the home page
- Include a Partner Logo if the event is in partnership with other organisations - click 'Choose File' and upload the image
- You can choose to 'Update This Event' or update all events in a series by selecting the drop down to update and approve all events in a series
- Click 'Publish Event', this will immediately add the event to your calendar
- Alternatively, if you wish to Delete an event, select 'Delete Event'