Getting StartedUsing the Events CalendarAdd Event to Device CalendarAdd an EventAdd/Edit LocationAdvanced SettingsCancel, Refund & Unpublish EventsClone EventsContact AttendeesCreate BrochureDownload SpreadsheetEdit & Approve Pending EventsEdit EventsEvent ExportEvent SeriesCreating a SeriesSearch for a SeriesSharing Event Series to the PublicManage APIsStaff Access & PermissionsStaff BookingTips & TricksView StatisticsWaiting Lists
Event series names let you link events together with a keyword. Events linked in this way are automatically created a dedicated series page that's accessible to the public. These series pages can be shared on social media to attract increased attention!
Creating a Series
- Enter a 'Series Name' across multiple events that have already been published, or when adding a new event
Search for a Series
- On the staff or public view, search for the series name to find all events in the series
- When viewing an event's booking page as staff, you will also see series information in the right sidebar
- Search results that include series events can be refined using the filter options on both the staff and public views
Sharing Event Series to the Public
- To create a link to a series that the public can access, start by searching for the series name on the public events page. A banner will be displayed indicating "Your query exactly matched the name of an event series! Show the series." Click through to view the series page which can be shared.
- Alternatively, when viewing a series event's booking page as staff, you will see series information in the right sidebar. A Copy Link icon is available from here.
Watch The Video
You can add series names to any events that have been published to link them together later.