Add Staff Booking
Let's explore how to add a staff booking for members.
Your calendar URL will be provided to you by a member of your organisation. It's usually structured as events.mylibrary.com, and the staff portal can be found by appending a /staff to the end, for example: events.mylibrary.com
- Select the event
- Under 'Add Bookings' add the relevant information, all fields with * are compulsory
- Enter the members 'First name', 'Last Name', 'Age' if relevant
- Enter the 'Library Card Number', if an email is attached to the LMS record, a green envelope will appear
- Hover over the envelope to check the details
- If a red 'X' appears no card number is found on the LMS, check their details
- Add relevant 'Booking Notes' including but not limited to dietary information, requirements etc and Staff name
- Either click 'Add Booking' or the grey person with a plus icon to add additional people to the booking
- Click 'Confirm Booking'
- Click 'Close'
- The booking will now appear under Current Bookings